**** PLEASE NOTE: ALL ORDERS THAT CONTAIN RESIN MUST BE SHIPPED VIA COURIER. NOT AUSTRALIA POST. ****
Couture Creations Clear Casting Resin is easy to use, with a 1:1 mixing ratio system that starts to solidify within 10 minutes and cures overnight to allow for the evacuation of air before the final product is set.
SETTING TIME 12 HOURS DEPENDING ON ATMOSPHERIC CONDITIONS.
THIS PACK INCLUDES
- CLEAR CASTING RESIN PART A (500mL)
- CLEAR CASTING RESIN PART B (500mL)
- 3 MEASURING CONTAINERS 2 MIXING IMPLEMENTS
Clear Casting Resin is easy to use, with a 1:1 mixing ratio system that starts to solidify within 10 minutes and cures overnight to allow for the evacuation of air before the final product.
BEFORE USE, READ INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS
Follow safety precautions and directions. Use only with adequate ventilation and wear impervious gloves and safety glasses. Contact with uncured products may cause eye, skin and respiratory irritation, and dermal sensitisation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If skin contact occurs, remove with waterless hand cleaner or alcohol, and then soap and water. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and call a doctor. In liquid form, this product is not to be used where food or body contact may occur.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Make sure your work area is appropriate and prepared for measuring and mixing, we recommend covering areas to protect against accidental spills. Note: Clear Casting Resin may permanently stain and once cured, resin is extremely durable, chemical resistant and nearly impossible to remove. Make sure to use and store materials away from children.
- Using a graduated mixing container, measure out equal parts PART A & PART B (1:1 Ratio).
- After the liquids have been poured together, mix thoroughly (keep the stirring implement in contact with the bottom of the graduated mixing container for approximately 3-5 minutes. Make sure to scrape the sides and the bottom of the graduated mixing container until no colour variation is seen then mix for an additional 2 minutes. Now your casting resin is ready for use.
- To clean up unmixed or still liquid material, use rubbing alcohol on a rag or paper towel to quickly clean and remove.