A High Viscosity Epoxy Resin, designed for coating and creative applications.
An easy to measure 1:1 ratio self-leveling product, with excellent air release properties, is UV Stable, low in VOC’s and in odour.
This product has been designed to add a diamond-like finish to your resin art, acrylic pours, mosaics, photographs, prints, timber surfaces, sculptures, and more. Can be applied by pouring, brushing on, or with a roller to substrates such as Art Boards, MDF, acrylic sheet, concrete, metal, wood and more.
ArtCote can be used as a top coat on your artistic projects, and can also be tinted with JustResin Pigment Pastes, Powders, Glitters and Inks.
ArtCote is a Premium Epoxy Resin System, formulated for Artists, by Artists.
- Measure equal parts by volume (eg, 100mls : 100mls).
- Mix for 3 minutes, or until combined, scraping sides and bottom of vessel.
- Open time of approx. 70mins at 25 degrees Celsius.
- 12 hour cure time
- Full cure at 7 days
- Heat not essential for top coats to remove air bubbles (although heat can be applied, should you wish).
- Heat Resistant up to 50 degrees Celsius (may be higher, still in testing).
A 1L kit includes 500ml of Part A and 500ml of Part B.
Proudly Made in Australia, with USA Raw Products.
**** PLEASE NOTE: ALL ORDERS THAT CONTAIN RESIN MUST BE SHIPPED VIA A COURIER, NOT AUSTRALIA POST. THEY MUST ALSO GO TO A STREET ADDRESS. NO PO BOXES. ****
**LARGER SIZES AVAILABLE IN STORE ONLY