Seal, protect and give your artworks a beautiful iridescent finish. Just one coat of this varnish is all you need to add that extra shimmer to your painting.
Note: Do not apply varnish until paint has cured and any silicone oil has been cleaned from the painting.
- Gives artworks a beautiful iridescent finish
- Apply a single coat to dry paintings using a wide, soft taklon brush
- Perfect for fluid art
- Use a dry, clean cloth to lightly remove any dust from the surface of your artwork before varnishing.
- Lay the canvas horizontally and use a soft taklon brush to apply the varnish quickly.
- Work from side to side and slightly overlap with the previous stroke as you work your way down the canvas.
- Don't use the brush over partially dry varnish because it can ruin the texture.
- To increase the iridescent shimmer, use multiple coats of varnish (allow the previous layer to completely dry before applying another coat).
- You can apply up to 4 coats of varnish to achieve your desired effect.