Mont Marte's Premium Satin Acrylics have a silky-smooth texture and rich pigments that give you endless colour mixing possibilities. These artist-quality paints also feature a very good lightfast rating to keep your artworks looking their best for a lifetime. Explore the range, choose your colours and start creating.
- Rich pigments for clean colour mixing and strong colour intensity
- Great coverage and a semi-matte finish
- Smooth, medium viscosity consistency
- Very good lightfastness: Satin Acrylics have a lightfast rating of 6 or above (equivalent to ASTM2). This means that under museum lighting conditions, the pigment will remain unchanged for 50-100 years
- Can be diluted with water or acrylic mediums for glazing or watercolour techniques
- Available in a range of colours
Handy hint: Clean up with warm soapy water while paint is wet.