Create your own glow in the dark artwork with these luminescent powder pigments. Mix the pigment in a medium such as a transparent binder or resin and watch it glow!
The longer the light is held on a pigment, the stronger the glow .
- The longer the light is held on a pigment, the stronger the glow
- For best results place the pigment in the light (ie, daylight) to charge. UV can also work as can indoor lighting. Store in a dark area
- The thickness of the pigment and the time of light exposure, will affect its luminosity
- Some colours will naturally glow brighter than others
- The above image is a representation of the colour when it is glowing
*Difference in monitors may result in colours appearing darker or lighter.