If you are delving into the world of Resin Art, you need to wear proper PPE. This respirator will help keep you protected from vapours and particulates. This kit comes with a half face respirator and filters.
The 3M™ Half Face Reusable Respirator 6000 Series is low-maintenance, simple to use and extremely lightweight. Combine with a broad range of twin, lightweight 3M™ filters or cartridges to provide respiratory protection against particulates and a variety of gases and vapours.
- Simple and lightweight reusable respirator
- Cradle head harness and easy to fasten neck strap
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) facepiece
- Flexible system for use with 3M gas, vapour and particulate cartridges and filters
- Maintainable through a range of spare parts
Cartridges 3M 6051 - A1 Organic Vapour Cartridge Filter PairProtection Factors
- Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels. This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower
- With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: 50 x WES or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower
- 3M Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Common Applications/Hazards: For protection when cleaning with or using organic solvents e.g. toluene, xylene and MEK. Also degreasing, mixing, using paint thinner, lacquers and glues GTIN 4054596182455